Next: Programming Interface Prev: More Help Up: Top
Changes are constantly being made to the emacs browser (hopefully all
for the better). This is a list of the things that are being worked on
Fix before 2.2
1. more texinfo documentation
2. Way to save url under point without viewing it first.
3. Fix <DL> handling.
4. ability to read in .info files natively
5. cacheing - easy in emacs19/lucid - just grab the entire
buffer and tell it to save the text properties, then insert
it into a new buffer and boom, done
6. have a 'timeout' when retrieving images. Use (nth 1
(current-time)) when in lucid.
9. Merge hotlist stuff with bookmark.el
Long range goals
1. Multi-DTD browsing
2. Style sheets
3. New parser, with process-filter and process-sentinel
automatically generated by info2www