Next: Searching Up: Top
- How to search entire sections of the web
for what you want, automatically.
- Interfacing to VM
- How to make VM understand hypertext links
- Interfacing to RMAIL
- How to make RMAIL understand hypertext links
- Interfacing to GNUS
- How to make GNUS understand hypertext links
- Using PGP/PEM
- How to use various public-key crypto-systems
to ensure the security of your HTTP
- Native WAIS Support
- How to make W3 understand WAIS links without
using a gateway.
- Rating Links
- How to make W3 put an 'interestingness' value
next to each link.
- Gopher+ Support
- How W3 makes use of the Gopher+ protocol.
- Various hooks to use throughout W3
- Other Variables
- Miscellaneous variables that control the real
guts of W3.
automatically generated by info2www