Next: Ex Commands Prev: Misc Commands Up: Top
This chapter describes Vi commands other than Ex commands
implemented in VIP. Except for the last section which discusses insert
mode, all the commands described in this chapter are to be used in vi
- Numeric Arguments
- Many commands accept numeric arguments
- Important Keys
- Some very important keys.
- Buffers and Windows
- Commands for handling buffers and windows.
- Commands for handling files.
- Viewing the Buffer
- How you can view the current buffer.
- Mark Commands
- Marking positions in a buffer.
- Motion Commands
- Commands for moving point.
- Searching and Replacing
Looking for text in a buffer.
- Modifying Commands
- Commands for modifying the buffer.
- Other Vi Commands
- Miscellaneous commands.
- Commands in Insert Mode
Commands available while inserting text.
automatically generated by info2www