Next: Types Prev: Constants Up: Top
Different types of stabs describe the various ways that variables
can be allocated: on the stack, globally, in registers, in common
blocks, statically, or as arguments to a function.
- Stack Variables
- Variables allocated on the stack.
- Global Variables
- Variables used by more than one source file.
- Register Variables
- Variables in registers.
- Common Blocks
- Variables statically allocated together.
- Variables local to one source file.
- Based Variables
- Fortran pointer based variables.
- Variables for arguments to functions.
automatically generated by info2www