Next: Questions Prev: Type Descriptors Up: Top
Expanded Reference by Stab Type
For a full list of stab types, and cross-references to where they are
described, see Note: Stab Types. This appendix just duplicates
certain information from the main body of this document; eventually the
information will all be in one place.
Format of an entry:
The first line is the symbol type (see `include/aout/stab.def').
The second line describes the language constructs the symbol type
The third line is the stab format with the significant stab fields
named and the rest NIL.
Subsequent lines expand upon the meaning and possible values for each
significant stab field. `#' stands in for the type descriptor.
Finally, any further information.
- Pascal global symbol
- Number of symbols
- No DST map
- Modula-2 compilation unit
- Path to .cb file for Sun source code browser
- GNU Modula2 definition module dependency
- GNU C++ exception variable
- Modula2 information "for imc"
- GNU C++ "catch" clause
- Structure or union element
- Alternate entry point
- Modula2 scope information (Sun only)
- non-base register symbols used on Gould systems
- Length of preceding entry
automatically generated by info2www