Next: About pcl-cvs Prev: Copying Up: Top
This section describes the installation of pcl-cvs, the GNU Emacs CVS
front-end. You should install not only the elisp files themselves, but
also the on-line documentation so that your users will know how to use
it. You can create typeset documentation from the file
`pcl-cvs.texinfo' as well as an on-line info file. The following steps
are also described in the file `INSTALL' in the source directory.
- Pcl-cvs installation
- How to install pcl-cvs on your system.
- On-line manual installation
- How to install the on-line manual.
- Typeset manual installation
- How to create typeset documentation
automatically generated by info2www