Next: Archives Prev: About pcl-cvs Up: About pcl-cvs
Contributors to pcl-cvs
Contributions to the package are welcome. I have limited time to
work on this project, but I will gladly add any code that you
contribute to me to this package (Note: Bugs.).
The following persons have made contributions to pcl-cvs.
* Brian Berliner wrote CVS, together with some other contributors.
Without his work on CVS this package would be useless...
* Per Cederqvist wrote most of the otherwise unattributed functions
in pcl-cvs as well as all documentation.
* Inge Wallin (`email@example.com') wrote the skeleton to
`pcl-cvs.texinfo', and gave useful comments on it. He also wrote
the files `elib-node.el' and `compile-all.el'. The file
`cookie.el' was inspired by Inge.
* Linus Tolke (`firstname.lastname@example.org') contributed useful comments
on both the functionality and the documentation.
* Jamie Zawinski (`email@example.com') contributed `pcl-cvs-lucid.el'.
* Leif Lonnblad contributed RCVS support.
Apart from these, a lot of people have send me suggestions, ideas,
requests, bug reports and encouragement. Thanks a lot! Without your
there would be no new releases of pcl-cvs.
automatically generated by info2www