Next: Marking Objects Prev: Setting Mark Up: Mark
Operating on the Region
Once you have created an active region, you can do many things to
the text in it:
* Kill it with `C-w' (Note: Killing.).
* Save it in a register with `C-x r s' (Note: Registers.).
* Save it in a buffer or a file (Note: Accumulating Text.).
* Convert case with `C-x C-l' or `C-x C-u'
* Evaluate it as Lisp code with `M-x eval-region' (Note: Lisp
* Fill it as text with `M-g' (Note: Filling.).
* Print hardcopy with `M-x print-region' (Note: Hardcopy.).
* Indent it with `C-x TAB' or `C-M-\' (Note: Indentation.).
automatically generated by info2www