Prev: Tags Up: Programs
Fortran mode provides special motion commands for Fortran statements
and subprograms, and indentation commands that understand Fortran
conventions of nesting, line numbers, and continuation statements.
Special commands for comments are provided because Fortran comments
are unlike those of other languages.
Built-in abbrevs optionally save typing when you insert Fortran
Use `M-x fortran-mode' to switch to this major mode. Doing so calls
the value of `fortran-mode-hook' as a function of no arguments if that
variable has a non-`nil' value.
- Fortran MotionMoving point by statements or subprograms.
- Fortran IndentIndentation commands for Fortran.
- Fortran CommentsInserting and aligning comments.
- Fortran ColumnsMeasuring columns for valid Fortran.
- Fortran AbbrevBuilt-in abbrevs for Fortran keywords.
Fortran mode was contributed by Michael Prange.
automatically generated by info2www