Next: Article Commands Prev: Newsgroup Commands Up: Top
The Subject buffer is intended to show interesting headers of
articles in a newsgroup and to help you know what kind of discussions
are being held there. Messages of articles are displayed in the
Article buffer which is usually popped up automatically when necessary.
Scrolling of the messages and most other commands on articles can be
done in the Subject buffer.
- Reading Articles
- How to read articles.
- Searching Articles
- Searching for articles.
- Referencing Articles
- Referencing parent articles.
- Saving Articles
- Saving articles in your favorite format.
- Sorting Headers
- Sorting subjects and other headers.
- Followup and Reply
- Followup and reply commands.
- Exiting Newsgroup
- How to exit the current newsgroup.
- Other Subject Commands
- Other miscellaneous commands.
automatically generated by info2www