Next: Lists Prev: Numbers Up: Top
Common Lisp defines a number of functions that operate on "sequences",
which are either lists, strings, or vectors. Emacs Lisp includes a few
of these, notably `elt' and `length'; this package defines most of the
- Sequence Basics
- Arguments shared by all sequence functions
- Mapping over Sequences
- `mapcar*', `mapcan', `map', `every', etc.
- Sequence Functions
- `subseq', `remove*', `substitute', etc.
- Searching Sequences
- `find', `position', `count', `search', etc.
- Sorting Sequences
- `sort*', `stable-sort', `merge'
automatically generated by info2www