Next: Macros Prev: Predicates Up: Top
The features described in the following sections implement various
advanced control structures, including the powerful `setf' facility and
a number of looping and conditional constructs.
- The `psetq' form
- Generalized Variables
- `setf', `incf', `push', etc.
- Variable Bindings
- `progv', `lexical-let', `flet', `macrolet'
- `when', `unless', `case', `typecase'
- Blocks and Exits
- `block', `return', `return-from'
- `do', `dotimes', `dolist', `do-symbols'
- Loop Facility
- The Common Lisp `loop' macro
- Multiple Values
- `values', `multiple-value-bind', etc.
automatically generated by info2www