Randy Bryant's Home
- Randal E. Bryant (Randy.Bryant@cs.cmu.edu)
- University Professor of Computer Science
- Dean, School of Computer Science
- with courtesy appointment in Electrical
and Computer Engineering .
- Publications and Presentations:
- Dave O'Hallaron and I have
recently completed a textbook titled Computer Systems: A Programmer's
Perspective. More information can be found on the CS:APP Web Page. You can buy it from Amazon.com.
- Check out my online publication list, complete
with links to electronic versions of many of the papers.
- I have a web page with copies of selected
- Check out the electronic version of
my most cited paper: ``Graph-Based Algorithms for Boolean Function Manipulation,''
IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. C-35, No. 8, August, 1986,
pp. 677-691. This version includes footnotes giving updates on some of
the ideas and conjectures presented in the paper. As of July, 2004, this
paper is listed by the CiteSeer database as their most highly cited document, with 1594 citations.
See ResearchIndex Database
of Most Cited Documents.
- Personal Information:
- Mailing Address:
- School of Computer Science
- Carnegie Mellon University
- 5000 Forbes Avenue
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213-3891 USA
- Newell Simon Hall 4305
- (Voice) 412-268-8821
- (FAX) 412-268-5497
........Newell Simon 4303
........(FAX) FAX: 412 268
- Current graduate students:
- Former graduate students:
last updated 24 April 2002.