- The final will be held on Thursday, Nov 13, 5:30pm-8:30pm,
in Doherty 2315.
- The teaching staff will conduct the following exam reviews:
- Recitation: Monday, Dec 10.
- Lecture: Tues, Dec 11, 9am.
- The exam is cumulative and open book, and will cover the
- Data (Chap 2)
- Machine level programming (Chap 3)
- Code optimization (Chap 5)
- Memory hierarchy (Chap 6)
- Exceptional control flow (Chapter 8)
- Virtual memory and storage allocation (Chapter 10)
- The exam will NOT cover the following chapters:
- Linking (Chap 7)
- Time measurement (Chap 9)
- Threads (Chapter 11)
- Network programming (Chapter 12)
- Previous exams:
- Fall 2000
- Fall 1999
Last modified: Mon Mar 11 20:38:13 EST 2002