- Exam 1 will be held on Tuesday, Oct 9, 9:00am-10:20am, in Doherty 2315.
- It will cover the material in Chapters 1-3 of the textbook (data representation and machine level programming) excluding Sections 3.14 and 3.15.
- The exam will be open book, and open notes.
- To study for the exam:
- Read Chapters 1-3 and work all of the Practice Problems. Check
your work using the solutions in the back of the book.
- Work the problems from the Fall'00 exam
- Come to recitation on Monday prepared with specific questions.
Last modified: Mon Mar 11 20:36:36 EST 2002