The final exam will be held on Thu, Dec., 14, 5:30pm - 8:30pm in UC McConomy.
Here are some important notes:
- The TA's will conduct an exam review Wed, Dec. 13, 7pm - 8pm in DH 2315.
- The exam will be cumulative, open book, and open notes.
- The exam will include floating point, assembly language, data structure layout
and accessing, the stack discipline, buffer overflows, code optimization, caches,
dynamic storage allocation, and concurrent programming with threads and processes.
- The exam will not cover linking, address translation, or anything detailed
about sockets programming.
- To help you study, check out previous finals:
- Fall 1998
The relevant problems are numbers 4 and 7.
- Fall 1999
The relevent problems are numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
- Spring 2000
The relevent problems are numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 11.
Last modified: Fri Dec 8 16:18:50 EST 2000